Graduate Program Cost of Attendance*
Tuition, 2020-2021 Academic Year
Tuition Per Hour: $925Students receive their tuition and fee statement after registration each semester, and tuition is due at the beginning of each semester.
Enrollment Deposit: A non-refundable enrollment deposit of $350 is due upon acceptance to be enrolled. This deposit will be applied to the student's first tuition bill.
Graduate students have the option of paying their tuition bill in one payment, or entering a payment plan to make two equal payments over the course of two months.
Learn more about payment plans, tuition assistance and financial aid options here.
Review our Graduate Catalog for our refund policy for enrolled students.
Graduate Certificates (15 - 18 hours): $13,875 - $16,650
- Data Visualization (18 hours)
- Evaluation and Assessment Methods (15 hours)
- Technology Leadership and Management (18 hours)
- Writing and Digital Communication (18 hours)
Master's Degrees (33 hours): $30,525
- Data Analysis and Communication, Master of Science
- Social Innovation, Master of Arts
- Technology Leadership and Management, Master of Science
- Writing and Digital Communication, Master of Arts
Student Activity Fee:
- $80 per semester registered
Books and Supplies:
- Costs vary by program and class
- Students within the Writing and Digital Communication programs should consider the purchase of a MacOS computer.
- Health insurance is optional for most graduate students:
- Graduate students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents are not required to obtain graduate student health insurance through Agnes Scott
- International graduate students are required to participate in the graduate student health insurance plan offered through Agnes Scott
- To enroll, graduate students should contact the Wellness Center at email@example.com or 404.471.7100
- Students who wish to park on campus will need to pay an annual parking registration fee of a $100.
The estimated 2020-2021 annual cost of attendance for international graduate students is listed below:
- Tuition & Fees (fall and spring only, 9-hours/semester): $17,970
- Living Expenses: $15,388
- Student Health Insurance: $1,500
- Estimated Total: $34,858**
International applicants are required to submit an International Graduate Student Certification of Finances form for their application to be complete.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.